If your lifestyle prevents you from investing a lot of your time in the gym, you can still achieve your fitness goals. A 20-minute workout at home on an adjustable gym bench can do wonders for your body.
All you need to do is complete 10 reps of each of the workout moves discussed in this blog. Take a break for 30 seconds before repeating the whole cycle. Continue the whole routine for 20 minutes.
This workout routine on a foldable bench is a great way to tone your legs, arms, shoulders, core, back, and chest. So, kick-start your fitness goals with these exercises to do on a foldable bench:
Dumbbell Bench Press
- Adjust your foldable gym bench to a flat position and lie on your back on it.
- Keeping your wrists straight, hold out the dumbbells above you. Make sure that your shoulders are down and your elbows remain at an angle of 45 degrees to your body.
- Give the weights a push-up and bring them back slightly. Ensure that the weights end up around your eye level.
- Continue bringing them towards your shoulders.
- Maintain your back in an arched position to extend your chest fully.
- Allow your feet to remain flat on the ground on either side of the foldable bench press to maintain your body in a secure position.
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- Set your gym bench foldable to an upright position.
- Sit on it while keeping your back pressed firmly against it and your feet flat on the ground.
- Bring up your arms until your elbows reach the 90-degree angle to your body. Check that your shoulders and your back are in line.
- Push the dumbbells smoothly up and in. The aim is to ensure the dumbbells meet when your arms become straight.
- Bring them down and go back to the starting position.
- Sit on your foldable bench for a home gym, facing away from it.
- Keep your palms on the bench’s edge along your sides.
- Lean backward from your waist.
- Lift your legs from the ground and bring them up to form a straight line.
- Now sit up and pull the knees in so that they come towards your chest.
- Allow your legs to extend and lean your torso to return to the starting position.
- Facing your foldable gym bench for home, place both of your palms on it. Maintain around shoulders-width distance between the two palms.
- Step back so that your body is in a straight line, starting from your head and reaching down to your heels.
- Slowly bring your body towards the bench by bending the elbows.
- Try to extend your arms by pressing through your palms and quickly return to the starting position.
- Stand facing your folding gym bench and place your palms on it. Keep the distance between the palms to be around shoulder-width apart.
- Bend the knees and hop so that your feet are up in the air.
- Swing your feet to the right side of your body before landing with soft knees.
- Hop again and this time, swing your feet to the left. This is one rep.
To maintain a high fitness level, you will have to work on your whole body. A foldable workout bench helps you to try out different exercises focused on various parts of the body.
The best part is that you can do them right at your home using a high-quality, durable folding bench. From easy to complex exercises, a foldable exercise bench enables you to perform focused exercises so that you need some excellent home gym equipment. To achieve your fitness goals effectively!