A pull-up or chin-up bar is a piece of mandatory equipment for a home gym. But why are pull- up bars so essential? The reasons are many.
A wall-mounted or door pull-up bar is the primary equipment needed to perform various exercises.
The following is a comprehensive list of the top exercises the best pull-up bars for home facilitate, along with the muscle groups they target:
● Burpee Pull-Ups - This exercise tones the front and side shoulders, lats, glute max, middle chest, hamstrings, and quads.
● Toes Above Bar - This exercise targets hip flexors, biceps, grip, serratus, obliques, and lats.
● L-Sit Pull-Up - This exercise shapes hamstrings, obliques, quads, chest, forearms, biceps, lats, abdominals, lower and middle back, and shoulders.
● Hanging Knee Raises - This exercise tones obliques, hip flexors, and rectus abdominis.
● 90 Degree Hang - This exercise works on your lats, biceps, rhomboids, and rear shoulders.
● Bat Wing Chin Up - This exercise improves your triceps, biceps, and lats.
Pull-up is a simple, beginner-level exercise you need to master early. The most basic pull-upis when you hang from a bar and try to pull your body towards the bar with your palm facingaway. In contrast, in a chin-up, your palms face you. The exercises mentioned above are a variation of the basic pull-up maneuver.
So, is buying the best pull-up bar for home a sensible decision? Yes. It is, and the following are the reasons why it is so:
Makes Your Back Muscles Strong
Pull-ups strengthen the key back muscles in humans. The back muscles are latissimus dorsi, or the largest back muscle in the upper body, trapezius, thoracic erector spinae, and infraspinatus on the shoulder blade.
Tone Up Your Arm and Shoulders
Pull-ups strengthen all muscles in the human arm and shoulders. The more you do pull-ups, the higher your shoulders and forearms move. So, pull-ups are a must to increase the power of your shoulders and forearms.
The Cube Club's adjustable pull-up bar for your home can withstand loads of up to 220 lbs. So, you can comfortably put your body weight into these bars to firm up your muscles.
Strengthen Your Grip
Pull-ups work wonders on grip strength. Grip strength is required to improve performance in weight-lifting bars and other sports.
Before buying a pull-up or chin-up bar, check whether the bar has a non-slip base, adjustable length, and comfortable handgrip or not.
Modern home pull-up bars, such as The Cube Club's Pull Up Bar, contain a bubble meter to ensure the angle remains right every time you mount it on a wall or door.